The Platform endorses the Joint Statements of the 2018 Thematic Networks
The Platform for Better Oral Health is proud to have endorsed the following three Joint Statements, the results of the work of the three 2018 Thematic Networks of the EU Health Policy Platform:
- Smart Healthy Age-Friendly Environments;
- Societal Impact of Pain;
- Stimulating Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Consumption for Healthier European Consumers.
The Platform is also very much looking forward to pursuing its involvement in the EU Health Policy Platform, and to working with the Thematic Networks that were selected for 2019, to ensure that oral health features in their final Joint Statements:
- Improving access to healthcare for vulnerable and underserved groups;
- Improving INtegrated people-centered Solutions Health Care Solutions (INCASO);
- Improving Organ Donation and Transplantation in the EU;
- Healthcare in cross-border regions by the European Regional and Local Health Authorities (EUREGHA).